Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Are you Ready for Ramadhan?


I'm asking myself whether i'm ready or not for this holy month of Ramadhan. I'm doing surgery during Ramadhan, which is good, since I heard surgery is not that heavy. I hope I have enough time to spend for Ramadhan. At the same time, i'm also worry, about the state of my spiritual strenght. True enough, 5th year was even more challenging than I thought.


However, my life is not about being a doctor. Of course I want to be the best kind of doctor I can be, but what would that mean if can’t be the best of a muslim that I can be at the same time. If I have to choose to excel in medic or to excel in being a muslim I choose the later. Before this I always thought we should not choose over both since being a muslim you have to be good at both, but the truth is, medic is hard. I never thought I said it. Yes it’s true, and I am admitting it now. So for those reading this, if you are not in medicine and are thinking about doing it, make sure you have a stomach to hold for all the nauseating hardship.

But for now, I am focusing on strengthening my spiritual strength. Without it, I cant be sure I can improve my knowledge in any aspect of my life. So get ready, Rejab, Syaaban and comes Ramadhan, I hope to improve myself to become a better person.

No comments: