Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

A lesson from Tamaki...


I always ask myself what makes me happy. I realized that its not really important what makes me happy, it is what makes others happy, that is what will make me happy. I mean, if i spent time in the dark wondering what make me happy, and all this confusion is wiping off the smile on my face, how would the people around me feel about that?

I recall that I also don’t like seeing my friends who separates themselves and always in the dark. I wouldn’t know much how to make them happy and that is somehow frustrating. If that is the case then how should my case be different? I have a few people telling me how much they miss that smile on my face and my cheerful spirit, I realize that I was happy before and that made others happy, so why am I still asking the same question?

I wanted to be save, but I don't know from what. I can feel it, there was a presence of a very strong live, always saving me... Allah, never had Allah abondoned me while I'm in this journey of finding myself... I feel like I had betrayed the One that truly Loves me, a Love that nobody in this world can compare to...

Have I been selfish...

No comments: